This page lists professional meetings, events, and seminars that might be of interest to our members. If you would like your event listed here, please email the details to Orlay Johnson (orlay.johnson [at] noaa.gov).
- Jan 3-9: Eighth Annual Marine Resources Population Dynamics Workshop in Summerland Key, Florida. All expenses will be paid for students selected to attend – applications are due on October 13, 2010.
- Jan 20: Columbia River Fisheries Program Office seminar series in Vancouver, WA. – Speaker: Julian Olden, University of Washington.
- Feb 3-4: Using Acoustic Tags to Track Fish from 9 AM – 5 PM in Seattle, WA
- Feb 10-11 Using Hydroacoustics for Fisheries Assessment from 9 AM – 5 PM in Seattle, WA
- March 16 from 9AM to 4PM. Biologging IV Symposium workshop:?’Tagging Through The Stages: Technical and Ecological Challenges in Observing Life Histories through Biologging,’ Wrest Conference Center in Hobart, Tasmania
- June 4-8: International Symposium on Society & Resource Management at U of Wisconsin-Madison.
Abstract deadline Feb 15. More information at <www.iasnr.org> and info on online submission of abstracts at <http://www.issrm2011madison.iasnr.org>.
- September 1-8: AFS comes to Seattle! Please contact Cleve Steward at cleve.steward [at] amec.com if you would like to help with the organization.